Tuesday, August 19, 2008

zoo




I think it's safe to assume that my daughter will not have a future career in dolphin training. When they came swimming up to the viewing area, she shrieked, ran away and clung to us for dear life, all the while saying "I don' like it". I won't even go into what happened at the stingray exhibit. The rest of the day was fun, and our favourite thing was the interactive water fountain that the kids got to run through.








2 comments:

Tarah said...

How fun! You have an amazing zoo. Our zoo is really pathetic.

Looks like you are having really fun family time. :)

Mark and Sarah said...

Oh my, girl! I don't check your blog for like a week and I come back and you've been to a zoo, farm, aquarium (or is that the zoo too?), culture camp, and had bread crumbs spread up and down your house...do you ever sleep! Your kids are as terrific and adventurous as ever. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of your summer holds!