We're heading out bright and early tomorrow morning to explore some new cities. The plan is to spend a couple days in Pittsburgh before heading on to Philly, spending a day at Ringing Rocks State Park, and then ending the trip with 3 days in New York City.
This will be the longest the twins have ever been confined to the car. They've been especially antsy on longer drives lately, so I'm a little worried, but I've got lots of activities planned.
I'm especially excited to introduce the kids to New York. It's my favourite city, and I think it's the most amazing place for kids. I can't wait to see it through their eyes!
Expect a big update with lots of pictures when we return (October 6th ish...)
3 comments:
Ohhh, how exciting! I love New York City!!! My mom and I stayed at the Chelsea Hotel once and then another time in Washington Sqaure Hotel (in the Village) and it was really cool! Have a blast and I'll catch up around mid october upon my own return. (Oh my you are brave as at this crazy age I wouldn't dare travel that far with my lively crew!).
Wow, you are a super mama! What a way to bust right into fall! I can't imagine a long road trip solo with my kiddos (or do you have a companion with you?!?!). Sounds so adventurous. Looking forward to your update and highlights.
I'm assuming you're going to Philly to watch our Brewers play...
Post a Comment