Both of my children are extremely interested in cooking, so I've been keeping an eye out for kid friendly recipes. When I saw this recipe for one bowl apple cake, I knew we had to try it out!





This was the perfect fall baking activity for my excited little cooks. Super easy, and absolutely delicious!





This was the perfect fall baking activity for my excited little cooks. Super easy, and absolutely delicious!
2 comments:
I think I'd be hard pressed to find cuter, more eager, focused bakers in all the world. Sounds like a winner recipe.
Hi
Though I don't get the chance as much any more (since we adopted our own fraternal twins from Ethiopia) I just want you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog and catching up on pics of the kids.
I know I sent you the information at one point, but I (maybe its my age) feel less like a voyeur if I offer you an invite to my own blog and pics of my twinsies too. :0)
You don't have to...just wanted to offer. Either way - your kids are beautiful. And I love reading about the adventures of a fellow mommy of twins.
Blessings!
Vicki
vchaney@telcomplus.net
Post a Comment