
There are so many reasons that I am thankful this year. I am thankful for my children, my husband, and his family, who have been there for me when mine has not.
Thankful is not the right word, but I am forever grateful to our family in Ethiopia who have gifted us with the privilege of raising our children.
I am thankful for all that we have and will resolve to do better about sharing what we have with those who have less.
I offer thanks to the people who grow, harvest, package, and transport the food that we will be enjoying this afternoon (and every day). I sincerely hope that they too will have the opportunity to celebrate this day with the ones that they love.
I am endlessly thankful for our friends both near and far for the laughter, support, camaraderie, and advice you've all shared.
Thankful is not the right word, but I am forever grateful to our family in Ethiopia who have gifted us with the privilege of raising our children.
I am thankful for all that we have and will resolve to do better about sharing what we have with those who have less.
I offer thanks to the people who grow, harvest, package, and transport the food that we will be enjoying this afternoon (and every day). I sincerely hope that they too will have the opportunity to celebrate this day with the ones that they love.
I am endlessly thankful for our friends both near and far for the laughter, support, camaraderie, and advice you've all shared.
No comments:
Post a Comment