Thanks! They're so easy, and I think they turned out really cute! I just used images from the Barefoot Books catalog, but I love the idea of using kids art too. I'm trying to figure out the best possible way to categorize and save the twins' artwork, but that's another post entirely.
Christina, the tongue out is totally his concentration pose. He's been doing it ever since he was a baby. (In fact, they even mention that "Geremu holds out his tongue" when he's trying to master a skill on his lifebook video!)
Jayme, that's fabulous that it is in his LBDVD. So sweet.
Question for you: Being the non-crafty soul that I am, how exactly did you make those magnets? Thanks in advance for assisting the woman who didn't take an art class until college ;).
5 comments:
Loving the magnets. I think I might make a few for my stocking out of the girls' art. :)
Thanks! They're so easy, and I think they turned out really cute! I just used images from the Barefoot Books catalog, but I love the idea of using kids art too. I'm trying to figure out the best possible way to categorize and save the twins' artwork, but that's another post entirely.
I echo MP, loved the magnets. Another favorite: E's tongue out in concentration. So cute!
Christina, the tongue out is totally his concentration pose. He's been doing it ever since he was a baby. (In fact, they even mention that "Geremu holds out his tongue" when he's trying to master a skill on his lifebook video!)
Jayme, that's fabulous that it is in his LBDVD. So sweet.
Question for you: Being the non-crafty soul that I am, how exactly did you make those magnets? Thanks in advance for assisting the woman who didn't take an art class until college ;).
Post a Comment