It's always interesting to hear my kids' perspectives. I especially like how glamourous she thinks my life is when she's not around!
1. What is something mama always says to you? She says "my friend is a friend and I love you and have fun".
2. What makes mama happy? Sitting down
3. What makes mama sad? us not going to sleep
4. How does your mama make you laugh? uhm (laughing) she makes me laugh by tickling me
5. What was your mama like as a child? playin', playing, playing, playing and I get to carry you. You were like us.
6. How old is your mama? 31
7. How tall is your mama? stand up and i'll see. uhm, you're really really tall. and daddy's really really really tall. mommy, can you stand up and touch the sky? I want to see that, mom! oh. you can't. 'cause you're too little.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? watch gymnastics.
9. What does your mama do when you're not around? drive the car, eat cake, have chocolate, have cupcakes, fixin' this lightbulb, take a shower.
10. If your mama becomes famous, what will it be for? if you become famous then I will not be special. we'll make a deal.
11. What is your mama really good at? you're really good at pumpin' your knees on the swing. you're the really really best at givin' me special food.
12. What is your mama not very good at? you're not really good at goin' to sleep. you always don't go to sleep.
13. What does your mama do for her job? do that work (points to computer)
14. What is your mama's favorite food? This food that you just made and you're the best cooker I ever met.
15. What makes mama proud of you? hmmm. you're proud of me all the time.
16. What do you and your mama do together? play trains. I help you make a train track. you come downstairs and watch me hoolie hoop. that's the best thing ever!
17. How are you and your mama the same? we got the same white on our eyes, but we don't got the same colours.
18. What is your favorite book? "me and my body"
19. What is your favorite number? 2
20. What is your favorite color? pink
21. What is your favorite food? waffles with syrup
22: How come you never call me mama anymore? because I call you mother. and Jayme Elizabeth"
23. Who's your favourite friend? Nora bobora, Ella, Ligaya, Leela.
24. Who's your favourite teacher? Miss Donna because, you see, she sings the crazy songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment