Wednesday, September 8, 2010

missing


It is said that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Around here, it seems that absence is making us crazy! Jon has been working and studying like a madman as the dates for his FE and PE tests are quickly approaching. This means that there are several days each week that we don't see him at all (he's out the door by 5 am and back home around 10:30 pm) and lots more days when dinner is the only time we get to spend together. I honestly don't know how Jon does it! He's the hardest worker I've ever known, and we are so, so appreciative of all he does to make sure our family can live a beautiful life. That said, November cannot come soon enough. The kids miss their dad and I miss having someone to share the events of the day with. For now, this is my substitute:

No comments: